FreeRoss DAO Community Call — 21 January 2022

by | Jan 21, 2022

In this call:

— Discussion of Governance Proposal #3
— Operations
— Updates from the leads of core working groups: Treasury, NFTs, Media/Marketing, Operations
— The vision for the DAO’s future and how you can contribute to it.

Timestamps:

00:00 Intro from Rene, Operational Lead
00:53 Update from Unicorndroppingz, Treasury Pod Lead
14:40 Update from Trippy, NFT Pod Lead
29:17 Update from Rizzn, Media Pod Lead
33:02 Update from Alona, Operations Pod Lead

Transcript

Renee:

DAO Proposal number three was a long time in the works. A lot of effort went into it behind the scenes, making sure that it worked for the advisory council, making sure that it was thought through from a wording perspective to make sure that everything in there was concise and hard to confuse as possible. It’s sort of the final foundational governance proposal before we start doing proposals that are to be honest, a little bit more exciting. That actually will have real world impact that will benefit Ross in a more meaningful way. But to get things started, we’re going to sort of do a quick update from each of the leads and each of the different pods that we have. I think it would be probably useful to start with UnicornDroppingz, who can give us an update on proposal number two, that was our treasury management proposal. I know a lot of folks in the community have been asking about buybacks, and he’s going to give you an update on how we’ve started that, and what the next couple of weeks are going to look like, as that wraps up at the end of the month. What’s up UnicornDroppingz?

UnicornDroppingz:

Cool. Yeah, thanks for the handoff, and excited to have y’all here today. Hopefully we’ll be sharing a little bit of alpha on the buybacks. I’m going to start with yield farming first, and get to buyback second but just as a quick rundown and reminder, one of the core components of proposal number two was to allocate treasury ETH towards yield farming with an eye for giving us kind of an infinite operational runway. So traditionally, how a lot of DOWS have functioned is that when they have these contributions from the community to allow folks to coordinate towards a common goal. They’ll often be market selling that ETH for stable coins to fund operations, whether that’s marketing expenses, income for core contributors, or just even paying for premium discord server.

UnicornDroppingz:

We’ve decided to go and use the new primitives of yield farming to fund that for us instead. So what we’re doing is taking that ETH, and using it as an income generating tool that will then be used to fund our operations. So the strategy that we’re using is a pretty well vetted one with a lot of folks active in it. We want to strike a fine balance between having a good return on our capital, but also not risking it with a ton of leverage or something. The one that we’re using right now is that we’ve taken that ETH and we have added it to a curve pool and by the way, please raise hands if you have questions about this, I can chat about this stuff all day. I’m going to say the fairly high level, for now, but we added it to a curve pool, which is a mix between ETH and stETH. The stETH is a Lido primitive, which is basically ETH put into the proof of state contract.

UnicornDroppingz:

Folks here may have heard about ETH 2.0, but basically this is ETH that is earning issuance, which is a form of income. We’re then using that sort of income generating liquidity pool as collateral to borrow stable coins through Abracadabra. So we’re borrowing about 20%, 30% of that value in stable coins, and then using that as additional farming collateral which is staked in the convex. So basically the sort of ETH itself is generating some income, and then we’re using it as collateral to borrow more stable coins, which we can then earn some income off of and if there’s ever a price drop, we can always unwind that position because we have not sold it for additional price, volatile assets. So basically our farming stable coins are denominated the same value as our debt, so we can always unwind the position if we need to.

UnicornDroppingz:

Any raised hands on that, otherwise I’ll shift into sort of the buyback strategy, and how we’re allocating that 266 ETH to buy free.

Renee:

Yeah. Why don’t you just keep cruising and we’ll do questions when you’ve given us the global overview?

UnicornDroppingz:

Sure. Okay, cool. So then the other key component of prop number two, was allocating 20% of the contributed ETH to buy free token for the treasury, so that is 266 ETH. As folks who have been trying to buy more free in advance of this process of notice, there is very high slippage in either direction. The reason for that is that the liquidity pool, the main place for trading of the free token is on, Uniswap. That liquidity pool does not have a lot of assets allocated to it. The approach we’re taking is to incrementally add more liquidity to that pool in terms of single sided ETH right below the price floor, which kind of backstops the current price, and then incrementally over the next two weeks, we are adding additional buy orders, which will push the price up, and then adding more liquidity right behind it, which basically backstops the new higher price floor.

UnicornDroppingz:

For those that have been watching very closely, I saw some chatter about this it’s happened twice already and it will keep happening on a fairly regular basis. So just as far as thinking about what this means for token price, and how that could sort of play out over the next two weeks, basically instead of seeing very high volatility where the price gets pushed down immediately, that’ll basically be a big chunk of liquidity that additional ETH… Sorry, free could be sold into, if someone wanted to serve exit their position back into ETH or something. From the treasury standpoint, it’s a very optimized strategy to help us get free into the treasury at a very good price point. So this will basically… Our goal here is to add some stability to the price floor as we move it up but also make sure that we do our best by the community to accumulate as much of the free token as possible, given the votes from prop number two.

Renee:

Awesome. Thank you so much, UnicornDroppingz, appreciate the overview. Questions? I know there’s a lot in there. I don’t come from a DeFi background, so it’s been a learning curve for myself. So no dumb questions. I think… If there’s any thoughts bumping around your head, that you could use some clarity on. Now is the time, raise your hand. Come on up and ask away. All right, we’ve got a question. What’s up, Nico Bao? I sent an invite, I guess we’re waiting for him to accept. Anybody else want to raise their hand, throw it up, we’ll pull you in. Hello, Nico Bao. Got a question?

Nico Bao:

Do you hear me? Yes? Do you hear me?

Renee:

Yes, we can.

Alona:

Yes, we can hear you.

Nico Bao:

Okay. Nice to meet you guys.

Alona:

Nice to meet you too.

Nico Bao:

My question is regarding the buyback of free, and the proposal. I wonder if the main owners of Freeways, if it’s free again right now, is it owned by just a Freeways or not? Because if that’s the case, it means that the voting system is basically voted by one or two persons. The proposal two and number three, I didn’t see any discussion about that in public area. So I don’t know if you talked about it in private, or maybe during the meeting last time when I was not there. So that’s my question.

Renee:

Yeah. Let me restate the question to make sure I got it right. Your connection wasn’t super solid or your mic wasn’t great either. So I think the question is regarding whale and concern around Whales biasing the vote. Is that a fair summary, Nico Bao?

Nico Bao:

You can call me, Nico. Yes.

Renee:

Cool, yeah. I believe the single largest holder of free is PleasrDAO. I haven’t checked recently, but I think it’s about 16% of the supply that they have. For most votes, I’m not sure how engaged they’re going to be, to be honest. I know they voted in the last proposal. I don’t think they voted in either of the first two proposals. So that’s always a concern, is when there’s somebody that has a large holding, and they can clearly sway the vote.

Renee:

In my other venture, I run a community fund for public goods, and we’ve done a lot of work into quadratic voting, which I think is a great solution for this. Unfortunately, Snapshot doesn’t allow for quadratic voting because a big tenant of quadratic voting is civil attacks. You need to know people’s real world identities so you don’t have the same person voting in two different groups. I don’t know of a good solution out there to be honest that would suit our purposes for now. But if anyone knows anything that could be used to do quadratic voting, I think that’s the best way to counterbalance that. But other than that, I don’t really have any solution, or responses other than that. I think it is a valid concern.

Alona:

I think it’s a common problem with Dell governance in general, that Vitalik has been talking about for a long time and I don’t think… Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think there is a straightforward solution to it.

Renee:

[crosstalk 00:10:02] [inaudible 00:10:02] Everything’s moving fast.

Doctor Bitcoin:

Yeah.

Renee:

Yeah. Jump on Dr. Bitcoin.

Doctor Bitcoin:

I was going to say, it’s a system of trade offs. The other part of the concern that you had Nico was the creating the proposal, did that… Where did that happen? And where was the discussion for that? I posted something on our medium blog that kind of shows how an idea becomes a proposal, which gets enacted with a kind of a flow chart of all that stuff. I will say that a ton of the discussion for the verbiage on this particular proposal… I would say that happened in the ops pod. What would you say guys? I can’t remember where we had most of those discussions, but I think it was mostly ops and in somewhere, some places in the free spirits chat room.

Alona:

Yeah, that’s correct and Nico, you’ve spoken to me about this issue as well about the fact that right now we’ve got a few pods and those working groups, they are in this, even though we are constantly looking for volunteers, this DOWS has formed in a super organic way, those channels for the working groups, they have been largely private and you’ve been wondering whether all that stuff should have been… Even if it’s in the read only mode, if it should be visible to every one?

Alona:

And I think there would be a lot of value in that, because I think what’s happened recently is that there is this misleading impression in the community that there is a lot less work happening on this project than that actually has been. So I think we should discuss reasonably soon either moving those working groups into the public discuss channels, or at least having public versions of those channels within our discern. So I don’t think for example, treasury port considering the sensitive nature of the buybacks and so on, I don’t think it’s appropriate to have the open to public because it would be people trying to take advantage of that but I do think that it’s a super fair point that it’s a dower and we are all working on this together and to be honest, I do feel it’s very reasonable feedback that there should be a lot more work being done in the domain that’s visible to everyone. So I’ll make sure that’s something that we work on together.

Renee:

Totally agree and I think… Yeah, finding that right balance between open and keeping things somewhat confidential is important just because of the nature of this Dow. There’s a real person’s life on the line. We got to be careful and I know the advisory council is very concerned around unfriendly journalists, as well as folks from the government joining this server and getting information that would sort of tip our hand. I think there’s always going to be a tension that we have to be aware of that it’s best if there are… Because there are unfriendly hackers out there that it’s a smart strategy for us to try to only have proposals become fully public when they’re vetted, ready to go and so we can have somewhat of the element of surprise as they… The folks that aren’t unfriendly to rob this cause won’t have as much time to react.

Renee:

So that’s just the balancing act that we have to strike, but totally valid point and I think the best thing to do is just make it very easy for people to join these pods to really want to contribute and get involved and I think having some sort of reporting that these pods have to do to the broader community about the work that’s happening inside each of them, something along those lines will be a good solution but thank you for bringing that question up Nico.

Renee:

I’d love to move on to trippy now. Trippy is of course the person who spearheaded this entire thing, he reached out to Lynn about a year ago, as I understand it and worked with Ross for closely to develop the NFT, it’s instrumental in bringing PleasrDAO on board. It’s very safe to say that none of us would be here without trippy and I’m really thrilled that in prop three, he agreed to and has been elected to be the lead of the NFT pod and will be helping craft with the community new NFT projects that’ll help us achieve the mission of the doubt. So Trippy thanks for joining us and I’d love to hear your vision for what comes next.

Trippy:

Oh, thanks for the wonderful intro. Honored to be up here with everyone on stage. I think the project has attracted some really beautiful hearts and genius minds, so honored to be involved. I think I can discuss some future ideas for our NFT potential and kind of two different sectors. So I think it is important for us to continue on the one of one train. I have a lot of significant collectors who would really love to hold one of Ross and quickly the initial genesis auctions spun a price point that even for big whales was maybe unachievable. So one thing I’ve been pursuing heavily is, there’s not really that many NFT artists who are securing five million plus for their NFT sales. I think it’s really… I think Ross as a hardest and a human and a figure in the crypto scene is just one of… Will forever be one of the most notable figures and so I’m trying to be super cautious to first get after the small list that we can collab with, who can reach those numbers and there’s going to be some upcoming announcements around that.

Trippy:

Then on the other side of things, one of ones are quite fun. They get us a lot of press. It’s impressive that this digital asset has sold for this extreme amount of money but as far as uniting community together, how many people can tune in and just watch one of ones be bought all the time at a price point that’s untouchable to almost all of us and it’s hard to unite community around that sometimes. So I’ve had a lot of fun in doing these one of one additions to set the market floor and to show what the artist or remission is worth in a way, but doing additions and generative additions and drops of a hundred, 200, 500 never the same. I think you see in typical fine art world and artist releases a one of one and then releases a bunch of prints that match with the technology at our fingertips here.

Trippy:

I don’t think there’s ever for any project I’m involved in. I don’t really ever want to do the same addition over and over and there’s 200 or 500 of the same thing. I think that saturates the market but I think there’s some really interesting opportunities to do some generative additions ranging in style between 3d generative AI, and really want to trade in exchange letters and calls with Ross and get him as involved on that creative process as possible because although with his limited access to the internet, he hasn’t been able to keep up on many things. He’s aware of these different types of art and I think it conceptualize it quite well and the more that we can create this art and collaboration with him, of course, there’s legal limitations that we’re going to have to be quite careful of but I think that’s going to be really beautiful to explore.

Trippy:

So my head’s in between those two prongs right now of setting up one of ones that are super significant, they get us the press for the Dow for Ross overall, and then doing these generative additions that are at a price point that most of the community can get involved in and I’ve done a lot of these additions already with Pussy Riot or Beaming or different artists that I have significant relationships with and it’s been really fun to watch the early community be able to get in early and for a lot of the community members to succeed secondary market as well for better or for worse, when people are able to make money off of something, it tends to capture their attention more. So the big generative additions have a lot more liquidity than one of one’s doing are reachable for a lot more people. So I’ll be able to provide a or details and specifics on this throughout further calls, but that’s where my focus is at the moment.

Renee:

Awesome, man. Thank you so much. I’ve got a couple of questions. If anyone else in the audience wants to come up and ask questions, raise your hand. My first line of curiosity is around how future NFT projects will relate to free as a token, because right now free represents a fractional ownership of Ross over at Genesis collection and I’m wondering if future NFT projects will be rolled into that Canon, I think I’m pronouncing it right, format where you can have many energies rolled into one, so if future NFTs will, will be joining that vault, that free represents a fractional ownership of… If you haven’t thought through this entirely, that’s fine too but that’s a big question I have.

Trippy:

No, that’s a super good question, Renee. Thanks. Well, so I have a few ideas around this. The Canon vault that we have around the initial release technically could be added to, but I think that can quickly get confusing. Can we use Canon’s case back protocol for future one of ones? I think… I don’t really see any reason not to use it because it’s an open source protocol that everyone can use and allows us to add all sorts of information, unlimited file sizes and it’s really an optimization to the ERC standard that I don’t really see any pushback to as far as freeholders and incorporating future NFT drops into that ecosystem. I really love gating access to drops to preexisting holders and people that have supported. So let’s say we did an initial a hundred piece generative edition or 500 pieces or whatever it is.

Trippy:

We’ll the people who originally have been in free and also the people who are most active in the discord and contributing to the community, definitely want to figure out a way in which they get initial early access to that and then once that collection exists, then that collection can serve as a gated gamified access point to future collection and so you see this happen in the fine art world. It’s just a bit more con fuddled if you and I both collect a massive contemporary artist, whoever has the better relationship to that artist, to their manager to the gallery is going to get a better price or get first access. We can kind of democratize and make that a bit more fair on chain where I can just say everyone who holds X amount of free or everyone who bought before a certain date or people who have been this level of active in the community.

Trippy:

Well, they’re going to get the first slot at it and here’s a window of time where they can mint and not have to worry about a big rush and gas fees. So yeah, a huge point of what I like to do around these collections is making sure to reward the people who have been active and early supporters in the community.

Trippy:

I’m not going to ever just throw out and NFT publicly let 500 additions of buys up 200 of them and then floods them into the market and now that buy has made all that money. No, I want the people inside the community to benefit from it and I spend a ridiculous amount of time trying to figure out how to make these drops fair and I’m also really open to questions now, if anyone wants to ask on stage or come up, but I’m also… I try to be as available as possible through DMs and sometimes things get buried but through discord DM, through Instagram DM, through Twitter DM, if I see your message and you have any input, I love to hear from everyone remixing and amalgamating, all the ideas together is kind of the art of it for me in a way anyways.

Trippy:

So yeah.

Renee:

Thank you Trippy.

Alona:

Nico go ahead.

Nico Bao:

You should prefer, I’d like to ask what is the purpose of this new NFTs, except from raising more funds and attention to the project. It’s great but do we… I think we need to do something also for the purpose of this… Which is to free Ross, so do we have any… Is there any project about making a documentary or something like that or the phones that have been raised?

Trippy:

Yeah, there’s some documentary ideas in progress. I’m not sure how much can be shared about that. I’d pass that to Renee and around that documentary, we could also do NFT series. I also think artists and art leads revolution, and it’s incredibly important to further Ross’s story and artistic legacy and draw more attention to him and additional funds in which to push towards documentary or legal fees or whatever it may be are always going to be important. So I see creating value from NFTs is a super important facet of creating a consistent income for the Dow, but also a way to continue to draw attention to Ross’s story and his… Who he actually is as a human, sometimes seeing people’s art translates their… Who they are better than written word or anything else. Renee or someone else maybe can comment on the documentary. I know there’s been a lot of talks around that.

Renee:

Yeah. So I mean, not to make it a specific about any specific documentary, because there’s a number of projects that are sort of in various stages of development but my idea is that all the media projects that we do, documentaries, even a feature film, perhaps long form essays, whatever format they take. I think all of that should have an NFT associated with it, both because it’s a great mechanism for raising capital for that specific project, as well as additional capital for the Dow. It’s also a great way to bring new people into the community. So I think all those real world actions and all those media projects that will be more directly communicating who Ross is, why his case matters, all of that should have ended NFTS bundled in my mind, and to take a further step back in terms of how are we actually going to free Ross?

Renee:

There’s really only one way to do it and that’s to get clemency from the president of the United States and that’s a tall order and our job as a Dow I believe is to make it politically safe for a president to do that and to make it politically safe, we need to have a ground swell of public support for Ross and I think the best way to do that is through lots and lots of media projects in many different formats and that’s really what I’m looking to Trippy to… I’m looking to Dr. Bitcoin and the Media Pod, and I’m looking to everybody in the community to come up with ideas for what those media projects should be and help develop them and put the right people in charge of them. It’s a tall order and maybe it’s traditional media documentaries, maybe it’s something totally off the wall.

Renee:

A TikTok series that we create with synthetic video of Ross, who knows, but we need lots of ideas, so I really am encouraging people to join these pods, throw out crazy ideas, develop them, see which ones get people excited, make them real, make them concrete, develop proposals and then I’ll work to get them passed and then we’ll get them funded and we’ll get them produced and we just… There’s a lot of steps, but we need to get to work and do that and it’s beyond just the folks up on the stage. It’s really on everybody. So yeah. Please step up if you can.

Renee:

Cool. Any other questions for Trippy? And you can circle back in, we can have a more wide ranging conversation, but I want to pull up Dr. Bitcoin now and have him give us an update on what he’s doing in the media pod because I think it’s very much related to this conversation. You still with us, Dr. Bitcoin?

Alona:

We can’t hear you.

Renee:

Can’t anyone hear me?

Trippy:

It looks he unmuted, but we still can’t hear him.

Alona:

Yeah.

Renee:

Can you hear me or Dr. Bitcoin?

Alona:

I can hear you. I can hear Trippy. I cannot hear Dr. Bitcoin.

Renee:

Oh, okay. All right. He’s dropping and going to come back. Well, while we wait for him to come back, I think we brought up another question that’s really important, which is utility, because I think the free token should have as much utility built into it. So one area of utility is getting access to white lists for future NFT drops, but I’d love for us to brainstorm and think of other utility that can build value into owning the free tokens. I don’t know if anybody on stage has thoughts for that or anybody in that. The audience has thoughts for that, but it’s, it’s definitely top of mind for me.

Doctor Bitcoin:

Hey, I cannot… Am I being heard yet?

Alona:

You are.

Renee:

You are.

Doctor Bitcoin:

Fantastic. Okay, good. Sorry about that. I don’t know what was going on with my phone there, but I’m here now. So I’m kind of working on boring stuff this week, but its essential work that will give us a platform for moving forward today. Specifically I’m focused on the DevOps of setting up the new website. Right now, we’re mostly concerned with getting a platform set up so that we can have a handover from PleasrDAO of the existing web properties and get that set up so that we can start to build on that. Have a blog, have a voice updated with more information that’s present looking as opposed to, “Hey, we’re looking to win this auction, which of course has already happened.”

Doctor Bitcoin:

I’ve also spent the last week kind of in anticipation of proposal three passing, kind of marshaling some of the resources of my past as some of you who listed may know I’ve done work with agencies, I’ve owned agencies before. So I’ve got a pretty deep bench of creative talent that can be brought to bear on some of the work we’re doing. So we don’t have everything set in stone there in terms of where we’re going but some of the folks that I’ve been talking to are influencers, agency folks, editors, writers, and folks that can basically give us all the assets that we need all the resources that we need to amplify that message, amplify anything that we’re doing, whether they’re NFT projects or documentaries or legal work or things that need to be announced to the press.

Doctor Bitcoin:

We need to have all that sort of internal operations and infrastructure just at the ready so that when we do something worth trumpeting to the world, we have the ability to do so. So that’s my focus right now, broadly and specifically. I said, it’s been on the website, that’s my priority number one, once we have that platform up, we have a lot more ability to do some of the things that we want to do.

Renee:

Right. Thanks for the update, man. Is there anything that you are looking for support from community you need help with design or any skill that you feel you’re missing in the Media Pod?

Doctor Bitcoin:

I think ultimately we will probably want to add some designers to our crew. I’ve got somebody that I’ve worked with for the last 20 years whose familiar with a particular stack that we’re installing now but I mean, as we grow and expand the type of things that we want to do beyond just simply an informational website, I think anybody that has a passion for design and wants to create stuff, the site that Trippy used to within Tropic to display our NFTs, that sort of thing is going to be kind of cool to think about it as a arrow and our quiver moving forward and if we’ve got folks in the community, absolutely need to come forward. I’m also looking for writers, folks that just have a passion and skill with writing that want to be part of the team that puts together content for the site.

Renee:

Right, will message Dr. Bitcoin or any of the Pod leads, if you want to get more involved and maybe to wrap things up, Alona, why don’t you give us an update on operations, maybe talk about how folks can become contributors and what the differences between just joining a pod and becoming a paid contributor and maybe some of the logistic that we’re sorting out for paying people with Utopia and things.

Alona:

Sure. I’d like to start from saying thank you to everyone for supporting the proposal number three, that will finally allow us to have all these working groups and onboard more contributors. We’ve been looking into how to attract more talent and how to compensate those talented people who will be joining us for their work. We had a really good call with Renee and Dr. Bitcoin and the guys from Utopia Labs last Friday at 11:00 PM, in my time zone, which was super interesting. They’re building really cool product and it’s very exciting to see this whole Dow infrastructure emerges from… For the next few weeks we’ll be setting up a community forum. I’m always looking for help with operations speaking, as I’ve realized that my working group is the least exciting one.

Alona:

So there is people wanting to join literally every pod I can think of except for mine, so if anyone wants to come in and help me, that would be much appreciated and I’d also want to say that you to our moderators who have been working super hard, engaging with the community and we are now talking to them more closely to make sure that they’re also compensated for their work. Super sorry, if I missed someone’s DM or message in our server, I definitely need to catch up with a few conversations that have been happening and I wanted to say if I did miss someone’s message, feel free to ping me again and we’ll be happy to talk to you depending obviously on your skill set, whichever working group is appropriate for you, but we really welcome all sorts of talents. We need so much help for this mission.

Alona:

And going back to the question of how the NFTs will help us or any other media efforts, I 100% percent agree with you Renee, that the most effective way for this doubt to help free Ross would be to reduce that political price that whoever that person ends up being at the time when they give clemency to reduce that political price that they will have to pay ultimately for making that decision.

Alona:

So that all comes down to public perception, which is, I think is become a huge issue because Ross and his whole story has been completely painted in very wrong colors and misrepresented in terms of what’s actually happened and who he’s as a president. So I see that a lot of our efforts should be focused on us changing that narrative that’s been happening. So, I think that’s all from my side, for now.

Renee:

Wonderful. Are the moderators part of the operations pod? I’m wondering if we should blend those too.

Alona:

I think we’ve just got them in the Mods group, but I’m more than happy to add them to the operations pod because I think it’s definitely worth having them there. I’m Going to check permissions that… They’re not… I don’t think they’re in the CurrentOps channel, so I’m going to add them though.

Renee:

Cool. Yeah. It feels that moderators are definitely in your sphere of influence, might make sense to take those two channels and just make them one but cool. Well, thank you everybody for coming. If you have any other questions or any other topics you want to talk about, any other concerns, throw your hand up, or if you’re one of the leads on the Staging and there’s some other topic you want to cover, bring it up now.

Renee:

Awesome. Well, we’re going to do these regularly and I have to say I’m really excited to see the next set of proposals come through. I think they’re going to be a lot more exciting than the round work ones we’ve gotten done, but tremendous amount of work has gone into getting us to where we are now. Thank you so much, Alona. Thank you so much, unicorn droppings, Dr. Bitcoin and Trippy and everyone else that showed up today and everyone else in the community. Big hug, and just keep those lines of communication open and step up where you can, when you can, how you can. All right. Much love.

Alona:

Thank you so much everyone, have a great weekend.

Community Update— 21 Feb 2022

This week’s update includes a meme contest, a Ross letter writing campaign proposal, EPNS, Discourse forum integration and more! Meme...

FreeRoss DAO — Community Call 31 January 2022 — Treasury Updates

https://youtu.be/O0KfDj0Mzao Transcript DoctorBitcoin.eth For anybody listening that doesn’t know, I am rizzn. I am the leader of the...

FreeRoss DAO — Community call 06 January 2022 — Operations Transcript 

FreeRoss DAO — 06 Jan 2022 — Discussion of the successful vote on Treasury Management, upcoming proposal to establish Core Team and...